Supply Chain Specialist
Consultant Martine Dines
Date posted 10 May 20192019-05-10 2019-06-09 defence-and-military 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
Newly created role for a Supply Chain Specialist to join a team within the defence industry. Ideally looking for a candidate with coordinating experience looking to take the next step in their career. This organisation are known within their industry for investing, retaining and developing their employees. The Supply Chain Specialist will be responsible for Fleet and Inventory Management, working with technicians and support the wider Procurement and Supply Chain Team.
The role will be based across 2 locations, CBD and West Sydney
About the role:
- Responsible for inventory management and working with Technicians to ensure maintenance and repairs are scheduled on time
- Assist with the wider team when needed and working on projects
- Drive Continuous Improvement across processes and procedures
- Manage subcontracts and ensure they are up to date with clients
- Previous Supply Chain and Procurement experience
- Strong organisation skills and excellent communication skills.
- Experience on ERP system/managing database
- Must be an Australian Citizen
Defence industry is not required however you must be an Australian Citizen with a full driving licence.
To apply please click apply or call Martine Dines on +61 2 8289 3239 for a confidential discussion.