Supply Chain Manager
Salary AUD110,000 - AUD130,000 per annum
Location Western SydneyFULL_TIME
Consultant Martine Dines
Date posted 26 July 20192019-07-26 2019-08-25 manufacturing-and-production Moore New South Wales AU AUD 110000 130000 130000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Global organisation based in Sydney, West are seeking a Supply Chain Manager to manage the dispatching, warehousing and overseeing the manufacturing including production planning and scheduling. The Supply Chain Manager will focus on process improvement and will be result driven in a growing organisation. Strong communication skills are required and ability to build long term relationships. You will need to have strong logistics experience and an understanding of manufacturing.
- Take the lead in the dispatching, transport and logistics
- Overseeing production planning and scheduling and under how to maximise output through efficient planning
- Liaise with Senior global stakeholders and make business critical decisions
- Continuous improvement of process and procedures and lean manufacturing across the production
- Drive overall supply chain success and ensure delivery to customers is perfect
- Strong communication skills is needed to liaise with senior global and local stakeholders. The Supply Chain Manager is required to build relationships, negotiate and leverage of their relationships
- Previous experience in logistics managing teams and motivating the team to provide excellent business performance.
- Analytical and ability to make decisions
- Experience in the manufacturing industry is very critical.
- Ability to work in fast changing environments.
Whats on offer:
- Salary higher than market rate
- Collaborative environment
- Growth opportunities
- Project management
- End to end supply chain
To apply please click apply or call Martine Dines on +61 2 8289 3239 for a confidential discussion.