Supply Chain Manager
Salary AUD90,000 - AUD100,000 per annum
Location Northern BeachesFULL_TIME
Consultant Martine Dines
Date posted 12 September 20192019-09-16 2019-10-12 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Northern Beaches New South Wales AU 2086 AUD 90000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Permanent opportunity for a Supply Chain Manager to manage end to end Supply Chain from Purchasing, Planning and Logistics. Reporting to the CFO and managing a team of 2. The Supply Chain Manager will take the lead with projects and driving continuous improvement. You need to have a positive, can do attitude with excellent verbal and written communication.
- Manage the relationship with the 3PL warehouse partner including KPI management, stocktake and cycle counts.
- Responsible for all operations and logistics reporting with the help of administration support staff
- Supervise company product compliance
- Ensure the Warehouse follows all policy and procedures for JSOX
- Manage all inventory related issues and control safety stick levels
- Supply and demand forecasting
- Oversee a team of 2
- Minimum 5 years of experience managing warehouse, Logistics and Procurement
- Tertiary qualifications in Logistics & Supply Chain, or a relevant discipline, or proven relevant experience
- Previous management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Proven ability for planning, scheduling and time management skills
- Strong excel skills and Microsoft Dynamics GP experience is desired
- Health and safety awareness and active participation in WHS procedures and standards.
To apply please click apply or call Martine Dines on +61 2 8289 3239 for a confidential discussion.