Supply Chain Manager
Salary + super + bonus
Location Southwestern SydneyFULL_TIME
Consultant Martine Dines
Job Ref 1467860/001
Date posted 14 July 2022sydney procurement-supply-chain/supply-chain 2022-07-14 2022-08-13 manufacturing-and-production Sydney New South Wales AU Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Manage the end to end Supply Chain cycle of ANZ including planning, sourcing and procurement of raw materials and finished goods, S&OP process including demand planning and NPI and oversee production planning and scheduling of the plant based in South West Sydney. While the production plan is situated in South West Sydney, the role is hybrid, allowing you to work from home and in the CBD also.
- Develop and execute a S&OP process and then run and maintain to ensure accuracy and efficient of the forecasting and planning process
- Build strong relationships with overseas suppliers, negotiate and manage the contract including procuring raw material on time for production plans
- Oversee all production planning and make suggestions/improvements on how to enhance the production planning process to optimise output and resources
- Create an inventory management process to improve efficiency of storage, transportation and manufacturing. Ensure inventory optimisation to avoid reliance on 3PL storage
- Demonstrate a safe working environment, ensure KPI quality targets are met and manage a team of 10+ including training, motivating and performance
- Tertiary qualification in Supply chain management, Engineering or related discipline, manufacturing experience, lean manufacturing credential is highly desired.
- 5+ years in a management role across end to end supply chain management. Proven experience leading and coaching staff
- Previous experience developing and implementing a S&OP process
- Strong excel skills and can develop forecasting tool.
- Ability to work within a fast paced, dynamic environment and driven by result
- Patience, resilience and tenacity to face the challenges of a fast-paced, fluid environment
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply. To apply please click apply or call Martine Dines on +61 2 8289 3239 for a confidential discussion.