Continuous Improvement Manager
Salary AUD85000 - AUD95000 per annum + Car Allowance + Super
Location Inner West Sydney
Consultant Ben Sunderland
Date posted 20 September 2016
A global 3rd Party Logistics company are looking for someone with the knowledge and capabilities to drive change throughout the internal management structure.
About the Role:
- The Continuous Improvement Manager will identify and lead opportunities to improve the supply chain and manage transformation projects to support the continued growth of the business.
- The Continuous Improvement Manager will look to train internal staff in certain areas of process improvement.
- With a focus on reducing waste and increasing return on investment, the Continuous Improvement Specialist will operate mainly within the Warehouse environment driving process improvements through the management structure. a cultural change.
Key Responsibilities of the Continuous Improvement Manager:
- Identify cases for change and improvement across the supply chain.
- Cultivate a readiness to change and manage this process to implement CI processes.
- Design, source and deliver appropriate training to help close gaps, empowering others to learn and develop.
- Manage projects of varying size and scope on time and within budget.
- Continually improve current processes.
- Adhere to strict compliance policy and H&S procedures.
Key Requirements of the Continuous Improvement Manager:
- Minimum Lean Six Sigma Green Belt and relevant tertiary qualification.
- Experience across warehousing, distribution, planning and inventory management.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Self-motivated and action orientated.
- Strong analytical and change management skills.
To apply please click apply or call Ben Sunderland on 02 8289 3192 for a confidential discussion.