Supply Chain Planner
Location Western Sydney
Consultant Simon Hickey
Date posted 5 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Great opportunity for a Supply Chain professional to become a member of the planning, warehousing and distribution team for a leading manufacturing company. The role will involve supply planning of high value parts for 2 Sydney sites, overseeing warehousing and inventory for the manufacturing facility.
Supply Chain Planner position based in West Sydney for a successful manufacturing organisation.
- Oversee warehousing operations of product line.
- Combine supply planning and warehousing roles in hands on daily operations.
- Creation of new products, suppliers, pricing adjustments and financial information.
- Lead process development to manage (NPD) new product development & business growth.
- Liaising with the internal supply chain team and be the go to person for updates, issues and information
- Provide reports and analysis on current stock and inventory levels of raw and finished goods across Australia.
- Manage the shipping and terminal activities with the ability to optimise inventory levels and manage change within Supply Chain
- Meeting financial targets and KPIs set and work with the rest of the project team to ensure it runs smoothly.
- Adhoc analysis to support to team in line with inventory, customer sales and logistics.
- SAP MRP Experience.
- Able to meet deadlines whilst producing a quality output.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Analytical thinking and proactive problem solving.
- Effective planning, organising and prioritising with a strong attention for detail.
- Previous supervisory experience desirable.
- Hand-on experience in the warehousing environment.
What's on Offer:
- Competitive Salary.
- Chance to join growing Australian organisation
- End to end Supply Chain exposure
If you are an ambitious Supply Chain individual and seeking the next challenge in your career, this is the role for you.
To apply please click apply or call Simon Hickey on 02 8289 3192 for a confidential discussion.