Location Macquarie ParkFULL_TIME
Consultant Martine Dines
Date posted 6 December 2018 2018-12-062019-01-05 fmcg 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
About the role: The Logistics Analyst is responsible for the day to day operations of the fulfilment and distribution for Australia. The Logistics Analyst will play an integral member of the Supply Chain team and will plan stock management to ensure timely and efficient processing of orders and excellent customer services.
This is a permanent role and based in Macquarie Park. The ideal candidate will have some from FMCG or have worked for a 3PL provider with experience using SAP.
The Logistics Analyst will report into the Logistics Operations Manager.
- Plan and coordinate with 3rd party logistics resources to ensure delivery standards are met and exceeded.
- Supporting management team in ensuring vendors meet contract terms and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Provide Supply chain subject matter expert support on CFU projects and initiatives.
- Manage all escalations for distribution and fulfilment issues.
- Provide analysis on the operations and drive continuous improvement
- Manage daily commercial operations with vendors for penalties
- 5 years experience in a Supply Chain role, with SAP R/3 experience
- Experience in S&OP teams
- Solid WHS understanding
- SAP is desired
- Previous experience in project management, vendor management.
- Ability to solve complex problems and simultaneously meet the needs of multiple stakeholders
- Strong verbal, written, presentation and effective listening skills
What’s on offer:
- Attractive salary including bonus
- Great location
- Opportunity to drive Continuous Improvement
To apply please click apply or call Martine Dines on +61 2 8289 3239 for a confidential discussion.