Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Olivia Meek
Date posted 10 March 2019 2019-03-102019-04-06 it Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 85000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
Looking for an experienced logistics candidate who can work in a fast paced warehouse environment and professional office, for an initial 9 month contract.
- The Logistics Coordinator will be required to effectively handle in stock system transaction history reconciliations and physical stock takes.
- Manage inbound and outbound deliveries as well as communicate effectively with couriers and update delivery information.
- Coordinate with the team and the 3PL service provider
- Ensure accurate product identification labelling and carton identification are taking place.
- The logistics Coordinator will be required to regularly monitor the database
- Experience within inbound, outbound returns and reverse logistics
- The Logistics Coordinator must have previous experience with systems receipting, dispatching and reporting on reconciliation tasks
- Effectively communicate with couriers and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- The Logistics Coordinator must have ERP system experience in SAP
- IT industry experience preferred
To apply please click apply or call Olivia Meek on +61 2 8289 3185 for a confidential discussion.