Consultant Martine Dines
Date posted 26 April 20192019-04-26 2019-05-26 pharmaceuticals 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
Australasian Medical & Scientific Ltd (AMSL) is a medical device and pharmaceutical distributor that operates throughout Australia and has 6 main areas of focus; Diabetes, Medical, Allergy, Point of Care, Medical Aesthetics and Scientific. AMSL pride themselves on unparalleled level of expertise, customer support and service and focus on continually identifying new opportunities and products to add to and complement their growing product range.
AMSL have on-site warehousing and due to consistent growth, they have a new opportunity for a Warehouse Manager to join the team and be part of the growing business. The Warehouse Manager will report into the General Manager and will have full responsibility of the warehouse including a team of 10.
About the role:
- Optimising service levels, warehouse operations and quality control standards.
- Establish and implement new processes and procedures and develop of SOPs.
- Organising and motivating a team to further increase productivity and performance.
- Negotiating contracts with 3PL and manage performance
- Drive a positive quality and safety culture across the business.
- Improving the customer interface, streamlining processes and improving overall service.
- 5+ years' experience in a warehouse management role (pharmaceutical or medical industry preferred)
- A history of achieving targets, driving performance and process change.
- Intermediate MS Office & advanced Excel skills. (MYOB system used)
- Relevant tertiary qualifications, preferably in Logistics and Transport.
- Strong communication and time management skills.
- NSW Forklift license, Dangerous goods certified.
What is on offer:
- Attractive salary - depending on experience
- Growing organisation
- Relaxed and flexible culture
- Ability to make the role your own with full autonomy
This is truly a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established business in the Pharmaceutical and Medical device industry. AMSL is going through an exciting time of growth and change. They are looking for a self-motivated and driven individual who can drive change and focuses on improvement.
To apply please click apply or call Martine Dines on +61 2 8289 3239 for a confidential discussion.