Inventory Controller (8 Month Contract)
Salary Attractive Package
Location South AustraliaCONTRACTOR
Consultant Heysen Siegfried
Date posted 2 October 20192019-10-02 2019-11-01 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain South Australia South Australia AU 5000 AUD 90000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The Inventory Controller will provide effective and efficient processes in the regional supply chain to meet business requirements for inventory, reduce total costs and mitigate risk. Work in close collaboration with business unit stakeholders to control and develop links from internal requirements through to storage and delivery.
• Determine forward inventory requirements by closely co-operating with the Inventory Planning team and Regional Management direction.
• Ensure a high level of accuracy and effectiveness in systems records.
• Ensure that procurement contracts are understood and are being effectively utilized.
• Supervise movements between locations coordinating with other regional procurement staff to address shortfalls in stock where necessary and maximize stock utilization.
• Receive, store and deliver inventory for internal and external business stakeholders.
• Work with the Supply Operations Manager to develop and implement process improvements.
Key Requirements and Experience:
• Extensive demonstrated experience in a Procurement and Inventory role in a multi-site environment.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience working in a heavy industry warehouse environment.
• Proven ability to work as a team player within multifunctional and multidiscipline teams, sharing knowledge, contributing proactively to achieving goals.
• Ability to work under pressure and deliver to tight time frames.
• Current Class C Driver’s Licence.
• Current (LF) Forklift Licence
• Tertiary Qualifications in Supply Management or related discipline.
If you are interested in this exciting Inventory Controller opportunity within a growing business then please get in touch.
To apply please click apply or call Heysen Siegfried on +61 8 82163509 for a confidential discussion.