Salary Competitive salary package
Consultant Deepanshu Dhiman
Date posted 30 October 20192019-10-31 2019-11-29 it Newcastle New South Wales AU AUD 80000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
* Large distribution company * Young dynamic team * Parking on-site The successful Reporting Analyst will be responsible for performance reporting, planning information and data analytics.
As a Reporting Analyst, you will;
- Deliver regular performance reports and plan information
- Support the continual development of regular performance reports
- Collaborate with internal external teams, to problem solve data anomalies impacting performance reporting and planning information and propose systems solutions
- Understand the requirements and performing data analytics,using previously defined approaches and metrics
As a Reporting Analyst, you will have;
- Tertiary qualification in relevant discipline or an equivalent data / reporting experience for a minimum of 3 years in a similar role
- High level of computer literacy; sound working knowledge of all relevant software programs (MS Excel, SQL)
- Demonstrated experience with Reporting, Business Intelligence and analytics
- Knowledge of database management system (DBMS) physical implementation, including tables, joins and SQL querying is desirable
- Experience in working in a supply chain and/or customer centric organisation is desirable
To apply please click apply or call Deepanshu Dhiman on +61 2 8423 1013 for a confidential discussion.