Consultant Martine Dines
Date posted 31 October 20192019-10-31 2019-11-30 fmcg Glendenning New South Wales Power St AU 2761 AUD 65000 70000 70000 YEAR Hager Electro https://www.hagerelectro.com.au/ https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/client-job-logos/Hager 280x80.gif
About the company: Hager is a Electrical equipment supplier with offices based in Glendenning in Sydney West. They are going through significant growth partially in the Australian market. Most of the product ranges Hager Electro offer are specifically developed for the Australian market. This includes Hager's onekonekt range of modular devices for the residential sector, and the award winning range of wiring accessories. With this new structure, more Australian-specific releases are anticipated for the future with a broader product offering available.
About the role:
New position for a Warehouse Supervisor has become available at the Glendenning location. Reporting to the Warehouse Manager, manage the team and you will be responsible for ensuring that all Warehouse duties are carried out as per the operating procedures and in a timely manner. These duties will primarily revolve around the internal operations of the warehouse. This is a hands-on role where no two days are the same.
- Ensures the smooth day to day running of the warehouse and that all daily tasks are completed in time by the warehouse team.
- Manages the stock levels and movement of our inventory to pick face locations using WMS (Warehouse Management System).
- Picking of all orders, both bulk & route, in time for planned dispatch using RF scanner.
- Ensures all orders are staged & checked in time for planned dispatch.
- Annual & Sick Leave coverage for Warehouse Manager
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in a warehouse with experience in all aspects of Warehouse operations with management /supervisor experience.
- A strong customer service and customer relationship management orientation.
- Intermediate proficiency in Warehouse Management System and Excel
- High attention to details and accuracy
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work in a team.
- Forklift Driver’s License
What is on offer:
- This is an excellent career opportunity to advance your leadership skills.
- Join part of a growing business
- Good salary
- Free on-site parking
- Fast paced but collaborative environment with a positive culture
To apply please click apply or call Martine Dines on +61 2 8289 3239 for a confidential discussion.