Warehouse Receiving Officer
Location North RydeCONTRACTOR
Consultant Mason Walker
Job Ref 1701300/001
Date posted 4 June 2022sydney procurement-supply-chain/warehousing-distribution 2022-06-04 2022-07-04 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain North Ryde New South Wales AU Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters are currently supporting an IT organisation in North Ryde to bring on board a Warehouse Receiving Officer. The role is a 3 month contract with visibility for extension
Role & Responsibilities
- Take instruction from the Logistics Supervisor to assist with receipt, storage and dispatch of stock;
- Assist with distribution of shipping list details to stakeholders at agreed daily times;
- Update system at the time of delivery for serials, connotes, invoices and delivery dockets;
- Assist with reporting as requested;
- Daily reporting on Cases for RA pending return to supplier;
- Assist with regular stock takes in order to analyse and report on inventory levels;
- Assist with invoicing issues and provide assist with running reports relating to invoicing;
- General housekeeping and maintenance duties around the Warehouse.
Experience & Qualifications
- Intermediate Computer Skills essential;
- Logistics or Warehousing Certificate desirable; and
- WHS trained, First Aid certified; and access to own transport desirable.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Mason Walker on 02 8423 1004 for a confidential discussion.