Inventory and Planning Manager
Salary + super
Consultant Jessica Hobden
Job Ref 1712340/001
Date posted 23 June 2022sydney procurement-supply-chain/warehousing-distribution 2022-06-23 2022-07-23 purchasing-and-procurement Minto New South Wales AU Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Are you an experienced Supply Chain professional with exposure to the manufacturing industry? Robert Walters are working exclusively with Interface on an exciting Inventory and Planning Manager opportunity. Interface are reputable, global manufactures of commercial flooring based in Minto, Sydney. The successful candidate will be responsible for national inventory of raw materials, process development and implementation of production planning and manufacturing processes. You will manage the procurement, planning and inventory teams for Interface.
- Optimise raw material forecasting, product specifications and stocking policy, in accordance with Interface’s Quality and Environment Program
- Develop standardised S&OP processes and analyse relevant data
- Minimise the volume of raw materials and finished goods that are written off to deliver cost savings of 3PL storage
- Recommend and implement processes for capacity planning, increasing efficiency's of end to end production planning processes
- Maintain and demonstrate safe working behaviours, and meet KPI’s for safety connections and risk
- Manage, guide and train the Quality Control, Procurement, Planning and Inventory teams
- Manufacturing experience within the textiles industry is desired
- Demonstrated ability to implement effective planning processes, establish metrics and KPI’s to drive positive change within the business
- Team management experience
- Negotiate and influence internal and external stakeholders
- Proven problem solving and decision-making capability in a fast paced environment
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply. To apply please click apply or call Jessica Hobden on 02 8423 1021 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Sydney CBDDate posted: 9 June 2022
Robert Walters are working with an ASX listed global property leader on a newly created Sustainable Procurement opportunity. This role focuses on strategic sustainable sourcing initiatives and influencing global regions. Based in Bayside Council, Sydney, the successful candidate will develop and embed sustainable procurement initiatives globally to enhance sustainable practices across the business. This role is a standalone position, however, will require business-wide collaboration.