Maree Brissenden - Professional Services Director
A senior professional with a total of 25 years' experience, Maree has spent the last 17 years of this focussed in IT. Maree has worked in both Australia and the UK across the vendor, channel and distribution spaces with large Global brands. She has vast cross-industry experience having supported the delivery of projects in both state and federal government departments, higher education institutions, financial services organisations and the commercial sector.
Since 2008, Maree has focussed on Professional Services where she works as a trusted advisor to mainly C level executives, gaining an understanding of the strategy and challenges within an organisation from the top down.
Marree has helped many clients achieve efficient, productive and cost effective outcomes, working with a range of clients to provide account management, business development, facilitation and mediation, service delivery, and strategically advising them across solutions and best practice.
Maree's main project experience includes PMO-Project Management, Application Development, Data Migrations, BA Services, Information Management & BI, Testing Services and Specialist SAP Services.
Maree's expertise and responsibilities include:
- Engagement and strategic partnership
- Creating and delivering 'go to market' strategies and collateral for Robert Walters Consulting's solutions and services in conjunction with new partners
- Developing and maintaining business relationships with clients with a focus on the sales and service delivery function
- Commercial negotiation
- Financial management and reporting for internal and external stakeholders
- Leading, coordinating tender submissions and bid writing
- Performing consultant and project reviews including health checks and post implementation
- Strategic advisory for solutions definitions and delivery approaches
Contact Maree for services or partnership based enquiries:
T: +61 2 8289 3115
M: +61 404 042 523