Key Account Manager
Salary AUD100000 - AUD110000 per annum + benefits
Consultant Tom Moore
Date posted 13 September 2016
A challenging, technical and rewarding opportunity exists to join market-leader, Orora Packaging in this Key Account Management position.
Leading Australian FMCG organisation, Orora Ltd supply packaging products and services to the grocery, fast moving consumer goods, manufacturing and industrial markets. With 39 manufacturing plants and 83 distribution sites across seven countries, Orora produce many different products with each client bringing with it a unique and challenging set of requirements.
Reporting to the State Sales Manager – SA, Orora currently have a requirement for a Key Account Manager, based in Adelaide. Joining an established and high-performing team, you will be responsible for a portfolio of 15 - 20 key accounts with sales revenue of approximately $15 million. You will provide sales and service functions for major SA based accounts, identify growth and contribution opportunities within target market area’s, and proactively build and add value to assigned key accounts.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of customer requirements and ensure there is a deep understanding of Orora’s value proposition
- Develop and implement account strategy, including individual account plans, indicative long range route plans and customer care plans
- Convert prospective clients into revenue generating customers
- Coordinate with the appropriate cross-functional internal teams in the generation of quotes, customer solutions and innovative value adding engineering projects
- Degree qualified with over 5 years’ experience in a key / senior account management or portfolio management position
- Experience within the FMCG industry or with a technically complicated product suite
- Technical mindset and an ability to think laterally whilst clearly adding value
- Highly advanced communication and negotiation skills and executive-level credibility
- Resilient and positive attitude
Orora offers a strong career development and progression ethos, and combined with a Values-lead culture, this makes Orora SA an aspirational place for you to begin the next stage of your career journey
To apply please click apply or call Tom Moore on 08 8216 3500 for a confidential discussion.