Salary Generous Salary Package + Super
Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant John Kennedy
Date posted 31 August 2016
Sensational opportunity for a dynamic Relationship Manager to join this global market leader within the health and wellbeing industry.
This global market leader within the health and wellness industry is seeking a dynamic Relationship Manager to join their team. Reporting to the National Sales Manager your primary focus will be to manage, expand and improve the communication channels between distributors and the business.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Communication channel management
- Ensure that world-wide promotions and local promotions are up-to-date
- Analyse sales and business trends and liaise closely with local top distributors and team members to keep abreast of trends and changes in the market place
- Plan, implement and follow-up on local events to motivate, train and inspire local distributors and support them in increasing their momentum and business growth.
- Coordinate event budgeting/costing and ticket sales analysis for the region
- Coordinate speakers in the regions distributor training meetings
- Attend weekly sales meeting to share key activities of sales in the region and get updated information, to communicate with the staff team
- Attend distributor leadership meetings and conference calls as required
- Consult with the distributor leaders on their progress and every month to plan a one to one with the leaders on their business numbers
- Partner with the Sales Analyst and FP&A group to analyse the business in the region and understand the Business Intelligence reports.
- Weekly and monthly reporting
- Complete key activity and action list as per company requirements
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Min 3 - 5 years' experience as a Relationship Manager
- Events management experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal
- Immaculate presentation skills
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Motivated, sense of urgency and a self starter
- People management, leadership and coaching experience
- Track record of driving growth in numbers of customers and clients, as well as increasing revenue
- Ability to build strong working relationships
- Strong commercial acumen
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for a dynamic Relationship Manager with a strong ability to influence people, drive outcomes and get results to join this global market leader within Melbourne CBD.
To apply please click apply or call John Kennedy on 03 8628 2273 for a confidential discussion.