Senior Sales Executive
Salary Attractive package
Location Southern Suburbs Brisbane
Consultant Austin Mooney
Date posted 1 September 2016
As this market leading organisation continues to grow throughout Australia, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Sales Executive to join their Brisbane operation. As a true market leader within the heavy machinery service and supply industry, you will have an opportunity to grow your career within a family orientated organisation.
Reporting to the General Manager, as the Senior Sales Executive you will be responsible for sales targets and aligning sales objectives with company strategy. Based out of the Brisbane office, this critical appointment will be responsible for developing new and maintaining existing customer relationships in order to increase revenue through the sale of service. To be successful you will be a highly motivated individual with prior industry experience and a strong knowledge in a heavy machine servicing related industry.
- Strategically develop and execute a growth-centric account plan across an outlined territory
- Strong business development and account management experience within a business to business environment
- Responsible for the achievement of sales revenue and margin in line with budget
- Maintain and build long-term working relationships with key clients that will provide lasting profitability
- Provide technical expertise and advice to new and existing clients on all services and products offered
- Educate new and existing customers on product development, organisational processes and industry developments
- 5+ years business development/ key account management experience ideally within a serviced based sales role
- Excellent influencing, communication and presentation skills
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- An engineering or technical background and or qualification
- Strong business acumen with the ability to identify and assess your clients’ needs
- Goal orientated and highly motivated with a strong desire to become part of a highly regarded organisation
- Strong ethical practices in line with the organisations charter values
This is an exceptional opportunity to grow your career professionally within an East Coast, market leading family orientated organisation. As the Senior Sales Executive you will be offered a generous salary package with an attractive work life balance.
To apply please click apply or call Austin Mooney on (07) 3032 2285 for a confidential discussion.