Technology Recruitment Consultant
Salary Attractive base salary + quarterly bonuses
Location Adelaide CBD
Consultant Jess Allan
Date posted 23 September 2016
Robert Walters is looking to add to its highly successful IT recruitment team in Adelaide and is offering the opportunity to join a warm desk.
Robert Walters is currently recruiting for its IT recruitment team in the Adelaide CBD office. There is an opportunity available for a Consultant to join the team to focus on IT contract roles, this is already a profitable area for the business and there will be multiple existing clients to manage along with taking responsiblity for growing market share.
As a Consultant with Robert Walters you will not only manage relationships with our large and well-known client base but also develop new business under the Robert Walters brand. You will be surrounded by a successful, stable and supportive team that wants to see you succeed, where candidates are shared and not owned, and clients are fairly split.
Key Responsibilities of a Technology Recruitment Consultant:
• Achieving revenue targets and meeting individual and team KPIs in a fast moving, competitive sales environment
• Developing new business with prospective clients and keeping in regular contact to build positive, productive and long-term corporate relationships
• Managing and developing key accounts with incremental revenue growth
• Driving campaigns to secure top talent for clients
• Understanding clients’ business operations and solving their recruitment needs
• Selecting candidates for appropriate positions, arranging interviews and fully briefing candidates on the company and role
• Taking responsibility for candidate care and keeping in regular contact with our candidates
Key Requirements of a Technology Recruitment Consultant:
• Degree qualified
• Ideally 2 + years B2B sales or commercial experience in a corporate environment
• Excellent time management skills with the ability to multitask
• Strong relationship management and negotiation skills
• Ability to use own initiative and deliver as part of a successful team
• A strong work ethic and desire to achieve
This is a success orientated business so the ability and desire to develop and manage client relationships and work to targets is essential
• Working for an outstanding, globally recognised brand
• Generous base salary and uncapped bonuses
• Long-term career path with a proven policy of promoting from within
• Global incentive trips for high achievers
• Supported as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant by a structured sales skills and management training programme
• International opportunities with offices in London, New York, Hong Kong, Dubai and Rio De Janeiro, to name just a few
There are very few careers available that provide the varied commercial challenges, the competitive, dynamic and results-oriented environment and out of the ordinary earning potential of recruitment.
To apply please click apply or call Jess Allan on 03 8628 2174 for a confidential discussion.