Senior Account Manager
Salary Great Commission Structure
Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Carl Burghardt
Date posted 23 September 2016
This telecommunications company has in excess of fifty thousand staff across the globe and an opportunity has become available to join their team in Australia. Based in the CBD they are an established player in the telecommunications industry with a number of established partnerships and a large customer base. This is a fantastic chance for someone with experience in this industry to join a company passionate about what they do.
The primary focus for this role will be to work across the companies largest account. You will deal with internal managers as well as subject matter experts to gain an integrate understanding of the product and ensure that all product offerings are in lines with the clients needs.
In addition the account manager will be responsible for building relationships with key stakeholders within the operator and their channel partners, to ensure key assets are ranged and sold through all partners.
This is a senior role that comes with an attractive base + commission structure
- To increase product sales revenue by promoting products and delivering exceptional service.
- Develop a very clear understanding of each channel partners proposition and subsequent product requirements
- Develop & maintain a key account plan detailing customer’s organisation, key contacts, business model, distribution, channels, pricing, competitive environment
- Development and implementation of tactical strategies to achieve sales targets and objectives.
- Defining and executing partner sales plans / promotion campaigns
- Identify and lobby product ambassadors / champions
- Support channel partners with product information, training, and cooperative initiatives to maximise sell-in, sell-out of products
- Compiling and executing presentations and training of channel partners and stores
- 3 + years of Account Management/Business development experience
- Well presented, commercially astute and a first class relationship builder.
- Experience in the telecommunications industry (preferred)
- Attention to detail
- Strong presentation skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and an ability to interact with people at all levels
To apply please click apply or call Carl Burghardt on +61 3 8628 2130 for a confidential discussion.