Salary AUD120000 - AUD140000 per annum + bonus
Location North Sydney
Consultant Anna Cheban
Date posted 3 October 2016
Due to a recent restructure within the organization, an opportunity has come up to manage the Major Pharmacy account. As the organization has a strong reputation for maintaining a healthy culture and drives work-life balance, they are looking for an autonomous and highly energetic candidate. Reporting to the National Business Manager, you will help drive relationship and launch new product into the pharmacy channel.
- Maintain day-to-day across all major accounts.
- Execution and achievement of strategic objectives within budgeted parameters.
- Drive sales through relationship management of key pharmacy accounts.
- Analyze customer data in order to drive activity and execute promotions.
- Seek out and recommend continuous improvement initiatives to drive sales revenue.
- Ensure mutually beneficial category building results.
- 3-5 years previous management experience across Pharmacy accounts
- Fine attention-to-detail & exceptional negotiation skills
- A proven record of achievement in the field of sales or account management.
- Innovative self-starter who is passionate about the health of consumers and wants to make an impact in the company.
To apply please click apply or call Anna Cheban on +61 (0) 2 8423 1023 for a confidential discussion.