Manager Acquisition and Advice Solutions
Salary AUD160000 - AUD180000 per annum + Incentives
Consultant Oliver Molinari
Date posted 12 October 2016
QSuper is an industry leading superannuation fund that focuses on members’ financial wellbeing through innovative product offerings and exceptional service delivery. With a culture that keeps “members at the heart of everything they do,” the organisation is committed to providing unparalleled value to members.
With a proven capacity to succeed in a highly competitive market, this organisation is seeking to attract high calibre talent to advance its service offering. Due to continuous growth within the organisation, an opportunity exists for a Manager Acquisition and Advice Solutions to proactively drive the membership team to ensure organisational objectives are achieved.
Reporting to the Head of Contact Centre, this role encompasses a strategic and operational leadership focus. You will demonstrate effective team leadership and be proactive, innovative and influential in the development and delivery of strategies and services which positively influence retention, acquisition and advice objectives of the business.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Lead, motivate and coach the advice team ensuring acquisition and retention targets are achieved while retaining a focus on the best possible outcome for the members
- Drive growth using member segmentation/targeting that enhances both the member experience and the QSuper brand
- Work with the various business partners to ensure campaign targets are appropriate and retain primary accountability for implementing, analysing and delivering effective outbound campaigns
- Ensure campaigns operate within budget and are effectively managed to meet defined business objectives
- Develop a high performing team and proactively play a pivotal leadership role to build strong teamwork within the Contact Centre business unit
- Design, develop and implement a strategy to acquire and retain members while driving performance targets and ensuring legislative requirements are met
Key Skills Required:
- Tertiary qualifications in a Financial Planning related discipline or an Advanced Diploma in Financial Services
- Previous experience in team leadership in a sales and coaching role ideally within a similar industry
- Strong knowledge of the superannuation and financial services industry desired
- Demonstrated understanding of the regulatory requirements associated with the provision of financial advice
- Experience in developing sales, retention and acquisition strategies within a large organisation
The Manager Acquisition and Advice Solutions is an outstanding opportunity for a professional to join one of Australia’s leading superannuation providers. An attractive salary and bonus package is available, and relocation will be considered for the successful candidate. QSuper is proud to champion respect and values diversity within the organisation to support an inclusive workplace.
To apply please click apply or call Oliver Molinari on +61 (7) 3032 2291 for a confidential discussion.