Strategic Account Manager
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Conor Sweeney
Date posted 19 October 2016
A Software Vendor has an opening for a Strategic Account Manager to join its Sydney Team.
The organisation is a global leader in their field. Built around Australian innovation, the brand has a complete technology solution
About the role:
The Strategic Account Manager role maintains and expands relationships with strategically important large customers and prospects. Assigned to named customers, the Strategic Account Manager is responsible for achieving sales quota and assigned strategic account objectives.
- Maintain regular, proactive and direct communication with clients in the designated accounts.
- Maintain sales growth within designated accounts.
- Prepare accurate sales forecasts and report/provide status updates to the business
- Build and manage relationships with key decision makers within the defined verticals.
- Work closely with delivery teams to improve services & increase the customer satisfaction
- At least 5 years’ experience in a Business Development or Account Management position
- Proven track record in strategic selling
- Proven ability to manage highly complex, sometimes political and lengthy sales cycles
- Experience in new account wins and also account management where you are able to sell through existing channels
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
This is an opportunity to make decisions and choose the approach you believe will best solve clients’ challenges.
To apply please click apply or call Conor Sweeney on 02 8289 3244 for a confidential discussion.