Salary attractive package
Location Brisbane CBD
Consultant Austin Mooney
Date posted 31 October 2016
An exceptional opportunity is available for an experienced Account Manager to join a market leading organisation within ERP software solutions. Due to continued growth, this internationally recognised organisation is looking to add an Account Manager to the Queensland team, to look after an established portfolio.
Reporting directly into the National Sales Director, as an Account Manager you will responsible for managing an existing portfolio of clients and aligning sales objectives with company strategy. With the option of working from home this business critical appointment will require you to work autonomously, utilising your Account Management skills to maintain customer relationships in order to increase revenue and grow market share.
- Manage and grow market share to maximize customer satisfaction and achieve company's strategic objectives
- Be proactive. Identify and develop opportunities to grow revenue
- Telephone and face-to-face based relationship management to proactively engage current/prospective clients
- Promote the organisation's propositions, products and initiatives
- Build strong relationships with key decision makers within your portfolio
- Work closely with the extended team to ensure all client needs are realised
- Experience within IT sales/solutions is essential
- A naturally motivated and ambitious personality with the drive to develop personally and add value to a business
- Proven ability to work within an autonomous environment
- Experience presenting to multiple key stake holders
- The ability to travel will be required
This is an exceptional opportunity to grow your career professionally within a rapidly expanding market leading organisation. As an Account Manager you will be offered a generous salary package with an autonomous working environment.
To apply please click apply or call Austin Mooney on (07) 3032 2285 for a confidential discussion.