Senior Account Manager
Consultant Conor Sweeney
Date posted 1 November 2016
Join an award winning global leader selling industry leading cloud based software solutions to small business and corporate giants alike across ANZ.
Established in 1985, and having grown to more than 1,600 employees worldwide, Basware is the global leader in providing purchase-to-pay and e-invoicing solutions to small businesses and corporate giants alike across all industries with the goal of unlocking value across their financial operations.
Robert Walters is proud to partner exclusively with Basware in the search for a Business Development Manager to join their successful Sales team.
To ensure continued growth, an opportunity has become available to work with this award winning industry leader selling software solutions which have already received global acclaim by the likes of Gartner, Forrester and the Global Finance magazine, thus ensuring you can be confident and excited when representing your solutions to the market.
With challenging but realistic targets and a supportive environment, there is every chance for you to achieve an attractive OTE and to gain experience across in-demand cloud based solutions, thus adding to the appeal of this role.
- Developing new business across ANZ by contacting Heads of Finance at potential client sites
- Generating own leads based on market research and knowledge
- Building pipeline and relationships over time through repeat contact with relevant target clients
- Account managing some existing accounts
- Utilising the existing Marketing team to turn prospective clients into revenue generators
- 3+ years experience in Software Sales (Finance Software would be ideal but not essential)
- Experience across sectors relevant to Basware’s business such as finance, procurement, invoicing and document management solutions would be a bonus
- An ability to demonstrate a stable career history with a tangible record of achievement.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
To apply please click apply or call Conor Sweeney on 02 8289 3244 for a confidential discussion.