Salary Top End Package
Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Carl Burghardt
Date posted 22 November 2016
This company is one of the leading billings software providers and are continuing to grow here in Australia. They have an established presence and due to expanding client-tell this role has been created. You will be handed a number of high profile warm accounts and be required to offer a consultative service to ensure all partners needs are met. In addition, you will be expected to create and map out strategic plans for each account to ensure maximum ROI
This role covers a large area that includes South Australia, Tasmania and Victoria. The majority of the business is done through the utilities industry and experience in this field is highly preferable. In addition an understanding of software as a service is also desirable. The company office is based in the Melbourne CBD fringe but there may be some travel required on an ad hoc basis.
The ideal candidate will have a long history of farming large scale accounts and extensive experience in building and maintaining relationships with c level executives at major corporations.
In return you will work for a company with a fantastic culture. An ideal mix of an established brand name who operate with a highly successful employee inclusive culture. If you fit all of the above criteria and are seeking your next challenge then please apply below.
- Generate revenue through current accounts
- Maximise profit margins on professional services
- Hit targets based around client satisfaction
- Map out long term strategy to retain and build business through new revenue streams
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure service offering is best in market
- 5+ Years in a Senior Account Management role
- Experience in the utilities field highly preferable
- Understanding of SaaS is preferable
- Exceptional negotiation/consultation skills
To apply please click apply or call Carl Burghardt on +61 3 8628 2130 for a confidential discussion.