Technology Recruitment Consultant
Salary Attractive base salary + quarterly bonus
Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Jess Allan
Date posted 30 November 2016
Robert Walters is looking to add to its well established and high-performing Technology recruitment division in Melbourne CBD and is offering the opportunity for someone with a strong sales or commerical background to utilise their experience in a heavily client facing, autonomous role on a profiltable and busy desk.
As a Consultant with Robert Walters you will not only manage relationships with our large and well-known client base but also develop new business under the Robert Walters brand. You will be surrounded by a successful, stable and supportive team that wants to see you succeed, where candidates are shared and not owned, and clients are fairly split.
Key Responsibilities of a Technology Recruitment Consultant
- Achieving revenue targets and meeting individual and team KPIs in a fast moving, competitive sales environment
- Developing new business with prospective clients and keeping in regular contact to build positive, productive and long-term corporate relationships
- Managing and developing key accounts with incremental revenue growth
- Driving campaigns to secure top talent for clients
- Understanding clients’ business operations and solving their recruitment needs
- Selecting candidates for appropriate positions, arranging interviews and fully briefing candidates on the company and role
- Taking responsibility for candidate care and keeping in regular contact with our candidates
Key Requirements of a Technology Recruitment Consultant:
- Degree qualified
- A minimum of 18 months B2B sales or commercial experience in a corporate environment
- A desire to work in a target driven, sales environment
- Strong experience in stakeholder management in a client facing roles
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Strong relationship management and negotiation skills
- Ability to use own initiative and deliver as part of a successful team
- A strong work ethic and desire to achieve
- This is a success orientated business so the ability and desire to develop and manage client relationships and work to targets is essential
- Working for an outstanding, globally recognised brand
- Generous base salary and uncapped bonuses
- Long-term career path with a proven policy of promoting from within
- Global incentive trips for high achievers
- Supported as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant by a structured sales skills and management training programme
- International opportunities with offices in London, New York, Hong Kong, Dubai and Rio De Janeiro, to name just a few
There are very few careers available that provide the varied commercial challenges, the competitive, dynamic and results-oriented environment and out of the ordinary earning potential of recruitment.
To apply please click apply or call Jess Allan on 03 8628 2174 for a confidential discussion.