Salary AUD70000 - AUD90000 per annum + Super ($120k OTE)
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Ben Faulkner
Date posted 21 February 2017
The organisation is one of Australia’s leading providers of Professional ICT services, working with many of the biggest brands in and around Australia; they're being incredibly disruptive in the Australian marketplace at present.
About the role:
Due to demand the position of Account Manager has become available in the Sydney CBD office. This role is focused on driving business across new and existing vertices within the organisations accounts. The role has been created on the back of national growth and offers the opportunity to join a hard working and successful team.
- As an Account Manager, strategically drive new revenue within existing accounts.
- Understand customer challenges and provide feasible solutions (proactive where possible) to the challenges faced.
- Be able to craft solutions with Sr. Management in the customer's organization.
- Develop long term relationship with appropriate stake holders within customers, some of whom should be referanceable.
- Engage with Partners and establish "The Company" as a partner of choice.
- The ideal candidate must have a university degree/college diploma or equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of 2+ years inside or outside sales experience in the ICT sector.
- A strong understanding of Infrastructure, Cloud & Managed Services, as well as the ability to negotiate pricing and contractual terms to close a sale.
- Candidates must be results-driven with proven ability to sell and project a positive, professional attitude.
- The candidate must be able to effectively communicate in English with internal and external clients through all available mediums.
- High Energy.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
This is a high profile position with a highly repeatable brand as an Account Manager in their Sydney CBD Ofiice. A competitive salary and good commissions are on offer.
To apply please click apply or call Ben Faulkner on (0) 2 8289 3100 for a confidential discussion.