Salary Super + FMCV
Consultant Tom Moore
Date posted 28 February 2017
Forming an integral part of the sales team, this Territory Manager will be responsible for prospecting new business opportunities, ensuring customer satisfaction is optimised as well as providing single point of contact account management.
With a national presence; and partnering with a huge volume of Australian business' and communities this company offer solutions that make them a key player in the industrial services industry.
- Ensure that existing client portfolio is securely under contract
- Prospect and secure new business opportunities and client relationships
- Conduct client meetings and presentations and demonstrate a key understanding of the business's service offering
- Achieve territory growth targets and maintain a healthy pipeline of sales opportunity
- Frequently report on sales activity, market intelligence and competition analysis and to upper management
- Strong account management skills
- Experience in developing new business relationships and opportunities
- High level communication skills
- Experience in B2B selling
- Customer centric mind set and a desire to go above and beyond for your clients
- Valid drivers license
To apply please click apply or call Tom Moore on 08 8216 3500 for a confidential discussion.