Business Development Manager
Salary AUD80000 - AUD85000 per annum + Commissions
Consultant Oliver Molinari
Date posted 30 March 2017
As this Global organisation continues to grow throughout Australia, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Business Development Manager to join their Brisbane operation. This market leader specialising in 3D imaging and measurement systems have recently opened their first Australian office and are looking to expand into new markets.
Reporting to the Asia Pacific Business Manager, as the Business Development Manager you will be responsible for sales targets and aligning sales objectives with company strategy. Based out of the Brisbane office, this critical appointment will be responsible for identifying areas for improvement in customer work practices, providing product demonstrations and closing sales opportunities. This autonomous position will see you working throughout a large ANZ territory.
- Strategically develop and execute a growth across an outlined territory
- Responsible for the achievement of sales revenue and margin in line with budget
- Maintain and build long-term working relationships with key clients that will provide lasting profitability
- Provide technical expertise and advice to new and existing clients on all services and products offered
- Educate new and existing customers on product development, organisational processes and industry developments
- 5+ year's business development/ key account management experience
- Must have knowledge of 3-dimensional measurement, surveying, point clouds, and/or mechanical computer aided manufacturing (CAM) or design based software packages
- Background in reverse engineering, additive manufacturing, or metrology is highly desirable
- Demonstrate a consistent technical sales track record in the area of capital equipment/ Industrial Sales
- Excellent influencing, hunting and communication skills
- A Bachelor’s degree in; Mechanical, Mechatronics, Aerospace, Automotive or relevant engineering field is essential
- Strong business acumen with the ability to identify and assess your client's needs
This is an exceptional opportunity to grow your career professionally within a Global market leading organisation. As the Business Development Manager you will be offered a generous salary package with an attractive work life balance.
To apply please click apply or call Oliver Molinari on +61 (7) 3032 2291 for a confidential discussion.