Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Salary Attractive base salary + quarterly bonuses
Location Brisbane CBD
Consultant Jess Allan
Date posted 27 February 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Robert Walters is an award-winning and world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy. We specialise in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors. If you have the ambition to succeed, Robert Walters can offer you an outstanding international career path, ongoing development and exceptional earning potential. Our structured training programme underpins our success and ensures that our Graduate Recruitment Consultants pursue long-term careers.
Our Brisbane office is currently recruiting for a Graduate Recruitment Consultant to join the finance recruitment division.
As a Graduate Recruitment Consultant at Robert Walters you will be surrounded by a successful, stable and supportive team that wants to see you succeed, where candidates and clients are shared and not owned thus promoting a team-based culture.
• Servicing, nurturing and developing existing client relationships through meetings, client functions and events
• Understanding clients’ business operations and solving their recruitment needs
• Developing new business with prospective clients and keeping in regular contact to build positive, productive and long-term corporate relationships
• Selecting and matching candidates for appropriate positions, arranging interviews and fully briefing candidates on the company and role
• Taking responsibility for candidate care and keeping in regular contact with our candidates
• Achieving revenue targets and meeting individual and team KPIs in a fast moving and competitive sales environment
• Degree qualified
• Strong commercial acumen and ideally experience in a customer facing role
• Desire to work in a target driven, sales environment
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• A proactive and positive approach with a strong team ethic
• Persistence, resilience, drive and a determination to succeed
• Working for an award winning, globally recognised brand
• Generous base salary and uncapped bonuses
• Long-term career path from Graduate Recruitment Consultant with a proven policy of promoting from within
• Global incentive trips for high achievers, this year it was in Las Vegas and next year is in Cambodia!
• Supported by a structured training programme
• Opportunity to work overseas in any of the 28 countries we have offices including Canada, the UK, Dubai and America to name a few
There are very few careers available that provide the varied commercial challenges, the competitive, dynamic and results-oriented environment and out of the ordinary earning potential of recruitment.
To apply please click apply or call Jess Allan on +61 (0) 3 8628 2174 for a confidential discussion.