Salary AUD55,000 - AUD750,000 per annum + Bonus
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Meghan Donnithorne
Date posted 12 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The current Recruitment Consultant vacancy sits in our IT Financial Services division. The IT Financial services team consists of six high performing recruitment consultants that service our banking, finance, fintech and insurance customers. We are looking to expand by one more consultant to deliver to some of our existing and brand new accounts. This role will suit someone hard working, consultative and driven to succeed.
Robert Walters is an award-winning business and a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy. We specialise in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and count the world’s leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organizations and innovative SMEs as clients.
If you have the ambition to succeed, Robert Walters can offer you an outstanding international career path, ongoing development and exceptional earning potential. Our structured training program and team based, collaborative structure underpins our success and empowers our consultants to be market leaders in their respective areas.
We offer arguably the best training and support in the industry that includes formal training, study guides and mentor-ship to ensure we have a hollistic approach to training the industries best. Our training includes techniques on building relationships, consultative sales, time management, success principles, and how to set and achieve goals.
- Working across our financial servies portfolio including a mix of new business and some of the largest accounts in the market. The successful recruitment consultant is focused on maximising market share in accounts by driving sales within our key customers and keeping in regular contact to build positive, productive and long-term partnership
- Servicing, nurturing and developing existing client relationships through meetings, client functions and events, social media as well as traditional marketing approach's
- Understanding client's business operations and solving their recruitment needs through a consultative sales approach
- Selecting and matching candidates for appropriate positions, arranging interviews and fully briefing candidates on the company and role
- Taking responsibility for candidate care and keeping in regular contact with our active and placed candidates
- Achieving revenue targets and meeting individual and team KPIs in a fast moving and competitive sales environment
- Prior experience in sales, business development, consulting, IT or financial services background
- Strong demonstrated work ethic (through studies, work, extra curricular activities, sport... etc)
- Innate drive to succeed
- Team based mind set
- A can do, positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- A strong interest in consultative selling or professional services
- Work rights in Australia
The sky is the limit - The amount of money our recruitment consultant's earn and how far your career progress is entirely up to you - there is no salary cap and internal promotion is strongly favoured.
Alongside highly competitive base salaries, Robert Walters also offers the following:
- International possibilities (offices in 26 countries spanning 5 continents)
- Industry leading training and mentoring
- Career progression - Fast track your career and gain management experience
- A strong brand name with a world-wide reputation for quality and professionalism
- Working from our beautiful Sydney CBD offices on the 53rd floor of Governor Phillip Tower looking over the Sydney harbour and botanical gardens
To apply please click apply or call Meghan Donnithorne on +61 2 8289 3141 for a confidential discussion.