Customer Care Sales Manager
Consultant Vicky Semidang
Date posted 12 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Due to continued innovation and expansion, an exciting Customer Care Sales Manager is required to join the top leading global technology solutions provider in food processing and air transportation industries. You will be responsible for delivering the highest quality services including technical support to their blue chip clients (LIQUID division). This role will be reporting directly to the Customer Care Director.
- Working closely with the Director and Sales Manager to plan and implement Development strategies
- Conducting regular visits for clients in Australia and New Zealand
- Advise clients on recurring spare parts sales and machine upgrade and modifications
- Prepare and arrange for customer visits with colleagues from respective Business Unit and regional office
- Build rapport with existing clients and newly acquired
- Validate and maintain their equipment installed base on a regular basis
- Produce report on recurring part sales and machine upgrade and modifications
To succeed in the Customer Care Sales Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior Sales teams, across borders and internal matrix
- Minimum 5 years experience in similar role
- Experience in technical selling to support existing clients
- Excellent interpersonal skills in building rapport with clients
- Good knowledge in packaging/ processing industry ideally Canning or related industry
- Ability to provide services with excellent cross selling and up selling skills
- Food processing/ equipment machinery experience is ideal
- Ability to work autonomously
This global organisation is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise, from primary processing to final retail packaging. They provide their customers with the state of the art technology solutions. This role will be based in Parramatta.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
To apply please click apply or call Vicky Semidang on +61 2 8836 3608 for a confidential discussion.