Senior Recruitment Consultant
Salary AUD75,000 - AUD90,000 per annum + Bonus
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Meghan Donnithorne
Date posted 13 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The current Senior Consultant vacancy sits in our project services team. The project services team consists of six high performing recruitment consultants that service our government, IT & Telco, SME, and professional services customers. We are looking to expand by one more consultant to deliver to a mix of our existing and newer accounts. This role will suit a consultative individual with a collaborative attitude and the drive to succeed.
Robert Walters is an award-winning business, having won best Internataional recruitment company in the Recritment International Awards for the last two years. The current role is for a senior recruitment consultant to work in our project services team including positions such as project manager, program manager, coordinators.. etc.
If you have the ambition to succeed, Robert Walters can offer you an outstanding international career path, ongoing development and exceptional earning potential. Our structured training program, quality focus and team based, collaborative structure underpins our success and empowers our consultants to be market leaders in their respective areas.
The role would suit an experienced consultant looking to progress their skills and develop leadership skills. Ideally we would work with this individual to progress to a manager within the next one to two years.
- Working across our project services team focusing on contract recruitment. This is a warm portfolio for someone to hit the ground running. The role will include a portfolio of about 50% new business as well as access to some of the largest accounts in the market. The successful recruitment consultant is focused on maximising market share in accounts by driving sales within our key customers and keeping in regular contact to build positive, productive and long-term partnership.
- Servicing, nurturing and developing existing client relationships through meetings, client functions and events, social media as well as traditional marketing approach's
- Understanding client's business operations and solving their recruitment needs through a consultative sales approach
- Selecting and matching candidates for appropriate positions, arranging interviews and fully briefing candidates on the company and role
- Taking responsibility for candidate care and keeping in regular contact with our active and placed candidates
- Achieving revenue targets and focus on delivering value to our customers
- Prior recruitment experience ideally recruiting project roles
- Strong demonstrated experience achieving and over achieving sales targets
- Innate drive to succeed
- Team based mind set
- A can do, positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- A strong interest in consultative selling
- Work rights in Australia (will consider candidates that need sponsorship if you have 3+ years recruitment experience)
The sky is the limit - The amount of money our recruitment consultant's earn and how far your career progress is entirely up to you - there is no salary cap and internal promotion is strongly favoured.
Alongside highly competitive base salaries, Robert Walters also offers the following:
- International possibilities (offices in 26 countries spanning 5 continents)
- Industry leading training and mentoring
- Career progression - Fast track your career and gain management experience
- A strong brand name with a world-wide reputation for quality and professionalism
- Working from our beautiful Sydney CBD offices on the 53rd floor of Governor Phillip Tower looking over the Sydney harbour and botanical gardens
To apply please click apply or call Meghan Donnithorne on +61 2 8289 3141 for a confidential discussion.