Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Claire Wright
Date posted 25 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
As a Graduate Recruitment Consultant at Robert Walters you will be surrounded by a successful, stable and supportive team that wants to see you succeed, where candidates and clients are shared and not owned thus promoting a team-based culture.
• Servicing, nurturing and developing existing client relationships through meetings, client functions and events
• Understanding clients’ business operations and solving their recruitment needs
• Developing new business with prospective clients and keeping in regular contact to build positive, productive and long-term corporate relationships
• Selecting and matching candidates for appropriate positions, arranging interviews and fully briefing candidates on the company and role
• Taking responsibility for candidate care and keeping in regular contact with our candidates
• Achieving revenue targets and meeting individual and team KPIs in a fast moving and competitive sales environment
• Degree qualified
• Strong commercial acumen and ideally experience in a customer facing role
• Desire to work in a target driven, sales environment
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• A proactive and positive approach with a strong team ethic
• Persistence, resilience, drive and a determination to succeed
• Working for an award winning, globally recognised brand
• Generous base salary and uncapped bonuses
• Long-term career path from Graduate Recruitment Consultant with a proven policy of promoting from within
• Global incentive trips for high achievers, this year it was in Las Vegas and next year is in Cambodia!
• Supported by a structured training programme
• Opportunity to work overseas in any of the 28 countries we have offices including Canada, the UK, Dubai and America to name a few
There are very few careers available that provide the varied commercial challenges, the competitive, dynamic and results-oriented environment and out of the ordinary earning potential of recruitment.
To apply please click apply or call Claire Wright on +61 3 86282144 for a confidential discussion.