Recruitment Consultant - Finance
Location Perth CBD
Consultant Claire Wright
Date posted 9 July 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
We are currently looking to grow our well established Accounting & Finance recruitment team in Perth and as such are looking to speak with either recruitment professionals or those with a strong commercial background looking to move into a successful recruitment career.
In this role you will not only manage relationships with our large and well-known client base on one of the warmest and best established finance desks in Perth but also develop new business under the Robert Walters brand.
You will be surrounded by a successful, stable and supportive team that wants to see you succeed, where candidates are shared and not owned, and clients are fairly split.
Key Responsibilities of a Recruitment Consultant:
- Developing relationships with prospective clients and keeping in regular contact to build positive, productive and long-term corporate relationships
- Managing and developing key accounts with incremental revenue growth
- Achieving revenue targets and meeting individual and team KPIs in a fast moving, competitive sales environment
- Driving campaigns to secure top talent for clients
- Understanding clients’ business operations and solving their recruitment needs
- Selecting candidates for appropriate positions, arranging interviews and fully briefing candidates on the company and role
- Taking responsibility for candidate care and keeping in regular contact with our candidates
- Ideally degree qualified
- A background in professional recruitment or consistent experience in a client facing, commercial role
- Strong commercial acumen with a natural ability to influence others
- Desire to work in a target driven, sales environment
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Strong proven relationship management and negotiation skills
- Ability to use own initiative and deliver as part of a successful team
- A strong work ethic and desire to achieve
This is a success orientated business so the ability and desire to develop and manage client relationships and work to targets is essential.
We're able to offer a few unique things that none of our competitors can match:
- A true team-based, non-commission environment that is collaborative, professional and transparent
- Global career opportunities. Work with us for 2 years and you're eligible to transfer to any one of our international offices. Ever wanted to live or work in Europe? Asia? We can make that happen
- A career, not just a job. We're looking to hire and develop the future leaders of our business
- A first class brand name and excellent reputation in our areas of specialisation both in Australia as well as internationally
- A very attractive compensation package (base salary plus quarterly bonuses)
- A fantastic office culture of like minded, sociable and supportive teammates
To apply please click apply or call Claire Wright on +61 3 86282144 for a confidential discussion.