Salary AUD65,000 - AUD75,000 per annum + Super + Car
Consultant Tom Moore
Date posted 9 July 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Leading Australian FMCG organisation, Orora Ltd supply packaging products and services to the grocery, fast moving consumer goods, manufacturing and industrial markets. With 39 manufacturing plants and 83 distribution sites across seven countries, Orora produce many different products with each client bringing with it a unique and challenging set of requirements.
Reporting to the State Sales Manager – SA, Orora currently have a requirement for a Territory Manager, based in Adelaide. Joining an established and high-performing team, you will be responsible for a portfolio of up to 200 small to medium accounts with a spend of up to $250k per annum. You will provide sales and service functions for SA based accounts, identify growth and contribution opportunities within target market area’s, and proactively build and add value to assigned key accounts.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of customer requirements and ensure there is a deep understanding of Orora’s value proposition
- Develop and implement account strategy, including individual account plans, indicative long range route plans and customer care plans
- Convert prospective clients into revenue generating customers
- Coordinate with the appropriate cross-functional internal teams in the generation of quotes, customer solutions and innovative value adding engineering projects
- 3+ years of experience in a target driven, quota carrying sales position
- Outstanding relationship building and development skills
- Experience within the FMCG sector or with a technically complicated product suite
- Technical mindset and an ability to think laterally whilst clearly adding value
- Advanced communication and negotiation skills and executive-level credibility
- Resilient and positive attitude
- A diploma or degree in business (or related field) is beneficial
Orora offers a strong career development and progression ethos, and combined with a Values-lead culture, makes Orora SA an aspirational place for you to begin the next stage of your career journey.
To apply please click apply or call Tom Moore on 08 8216 3500 for a confidential discussion.