Location Sydney CBD
Consultant John Meehan
Date posted 9 July 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Opportunity to join a high performing team, working with warm clients, in a busy market
For ambitious individuals within an interest in recruitment, human resources and flair for sales, a career in recruitment offers an exciting step into a fascinating and richly rewarding professional environment.
The Opportunity at Robert Walters, Sydney: Accounting and Finance Recruiter:
This is an opportunity to join one of the most successful team at RW Sydney recruiting qualified accounting professionals into banks, insurers and wealth managers.
* Extraordinary earning potential including a highly competitive base salary and quarterly bonuses based on team profit share (fast track your salary to over $100K plus)
* Mentorship by top billers
* International mobility & career opportunities
* Monthly rewards and annual incentive trips for high achievers
* Client entertainment and events
* Top-tier 'Blue Chip' client base - Hot Desk!
* Fun, young & sociable team
Day to Day Responsibilities:
* Manage and recruit into a portfolio of leading financial services clients
* Headhunting and sourcing of financial / management accountants, finance managers, financial controllers, business analysts and project managers
* Business development (B2B Sales) into new and existing clients both on the phone and in person
* Relationship management of clients by attaining a comprehensive and in-depth knowledge of the organisation, its culture and resourcing requirements
* Advertise current vacancies on job boards
* Interview and screen candidates
* Manage the recruitment process - from interview coordination, performance feedback, offer negotiation to post placement care
Key Skills and Requirements
* Be a University graduate
* Have a passion for sales and thrive working in a target driven environment
* Corporate experience will be highly regarded
* Exceptional listening and verbal communication skills
* Be an entrepreneurial, innovative and ambitious person
* Loving dealing with people from all backgrounds
* Have a track record of achieving results and success
* The ideal candidate will be professional, with an understanding & interest of the corporate world and business activity
To apply please click apply or call John Meehan on 02 8289 3138 for a confidential discussion.