Senior Account Manager - Aviation
Salary AUD100,000 - AUD130,000 per annum + + Bonus
Consultant Chad Lawson
Date posted 16 July 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The Senior Account Manager will have responsibility for managing an existing client base within the aviation industry, with regional coverage across Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific Islands. This is a exciting new opportunity for someone with experience managing major accounts and selling technical equipment.
This ideal candidate will have a track record of sales delivery and a strong account management background with either security products or with previous exposure to customers in the aviation industry.
- Meeting and exceeding profit targets for the allocated market sector
- Manage all key customers across regional coverage
- Own the customer relationship with responsibility for all day to day Account Management of customer accounts
- Drive and develop existing and new business in mature and developing markets
- Manage the sales process from initiation, development, tender, through to contract
- Manage, maintain and report on the sales pipeline for the allocated market
- Interact, engage and work with other key business functions
- Manage sales and development opportunities through a combination of direct selling, demonstrations, exhibitions, consultants & partners and distributors/channel partners
- Track record of success in sales - min 5 years experience in this field
- High level of initiative & desire to succeed. Self-starter and highly motivated.
- Able to work autonomously with minimal supervision
- High level of customer focus - strong account management and relationship management skills
- Experience selling technical products
- Ideally knowledge of the security industry and previous engagement with aviation customers
To apply please click apply or call Chad Lawson on 02 8289 3174 for a confidential discussion.