Relationship Manager - E-Learning
Salary AUD90,000 - AUD120,000 per annum + Package
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Kris Gale
Date posted 6 September 2018 2018-09-062018-10-06 sales 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Based in the inner suburbs of Sydney, this organisation is now in a strong position to develop its market presence through an expansion of the sales team. With some clever and aggressive marketing techniques, the business is now in a position to add a driven Relationship Manager who can apply their high levels of service and retention to key accounts.
Reporting directly to the General Manager, Customer Success, the Relationship Manager will be responsible for retaining existing clients through a variety of vertical industries. This will include but not be limited to the following:
- Developing and maintaining classification of sales through offering renewals and upgrades of packages
- ensuring successful on-boarding of new clients is a smooth and easy process
- negotiate with key stakeholders and decision makers to finalise a sale
- Making sure client retention and growth targets are met in line with pricing guidelines
- Maintaining all relevant sales information on the dedicated CRM
- Attending and contributing to internal meeting and external client events and presentations
- 3+ years experience in B2B sales with a track record of success
- Ability to understand a clients requirements and offer a solution to solve a problem
- A passion for education and technology will be highly regarded
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills via email and telephone
- High levels of commercial acumen and the ability to learn and adapt in a high growth industry
Above working for a globally recognised SaaS organisation, the successful Relationship Manager will be given excellent training and development from high performing sales leaders. This a fantastic opportunity for someone to harness their internal sales skills with a view to develop toward a Business Development professional in the technology and digital education markets. You will be rewarded with a competitive salary package with rewarding commission structure for high achievers.
To apply please click apply or call Kris Gale on 03 8628 2259 for a confidential discussion.