Key Account Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Joshua Mason
Date posted 13 September 2018 2018-09-132018-10-13 building-and-construction 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This global organisation has established an enviable track record of providing quality products and high levels of service to the mining sector. As a result of strong growth, they are seeking a Key Account Manager to join their team.
As the Key Account Manager reporting to the Sales Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Developing an account strategy with the sole focus of servicing key accounts and driving growth from within
- Analysing prospective clients with the view to convert into revenue generating customers
- Negotiating technical and commercial details to present solutions that meet client requirements
- Developing an understanding of client requirements and ensure there is a deep understanding of organisations value proposition
- Meeting agreed revenue targets as established with the Sales Manager
Key Skills & Requirements:
- 5+ years experience in a Key Account Manager position overseeing a portfolio of key clients
- A strong understanding and track record of success within the commercial building space
- An understanding of complex/technical products and the ability to adapt your sales approach to incorporate emerging technologies
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills with a confident ability to present to a variety of stakeholders
- Strong leadership qualities with the ability to influence key stakeholders
- A strong background in precast concrete aggregates
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a global organisation offering quality leadership, training and opportunities for career advancement. You will also be rewarded with an excellent remuneration package and the opportunity to work and build relationships with tier one clients.
To apply please click apply or call Joshua Mason on +61 8 92660932 for a confidential discussion.