Graduate Territory Manager
Salary AUD50,000 - AUD60,000 per annum + Super + Car
Consultant Tom Moore
Date posted 27 September 2018 2018-09-272018-10-20 sales 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Orora Ltd is headquartered in Melbourne, Australia. With 39 manufacturing plants and 83 distribution sites across seven countries and approximately 5,500 team members, Orora supply packaging products and services to the grocery, fast moving consumer goods and industrial markets. Orora produce many different products and each client brings with it a unique and challenging set of requirements.
Based in Adelaide, this is a Graduate Territory Sales Manager position. You will develop and improve the overall skills within the sales team. Once fully operational, this graduate will be able to retain, improve sales and identify growth opportunities through innovation and value engineering. This position will involve a significant amount of training and development for the successful applicant and they will develop a very clear understanding of all business functions, including; HR, Sales, Engineering, Finance and Production.
Critically, if you meet the below criteria and are able to demonstrate a high level passion, enthusiasm and determination then we would love to consider you.
- Develop and implement business plans and account strategies with the use of customer and market data
- Call on all assigned customers on a planned cycle basis and maintain relationships and thoroughly understand their needs
- Negotiate customer solutions and contracts in line with sales strategy
- Look for opportunity for cross divisional selling and support and up-selling of solutions and services
- Receive queries and notification of client issues and ensure that appropriate escalation and resolution is achieved
- Business degree qualified (or related field) essential
- Customer service experience is desirable
- Advanced communication (and active listening) skills
- Strategic and analytical problem solving skills
- Team mentality and an ability to work autonomously
To apply please click apply or call Tom Moore on 08 8216 3500 for a confidential discussion.