Exhibition Sales Manager
Salary super + bonus
Consultant Oliver Molinari
Date posted 8 October 2018 2018-10-082018-11-07 sales 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Leading the market in event management throughout Australia, this well regarded organisation has built it's reputation though exceptional customer service and relationships.
Due to growth, an opportunity for a Exhibition Sales Manager is required to drive acquisition and retention of new and existing clients for major Brisbane based events. In this hands-on sales management role, you will work within a smaller established team based on the fringe of the CBD. This role will not be responsible for a team and the successful candidate must be able to work within the dynamics of a smaller office.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Secure new and maintain existing client relationships through proactive engagement
- Ensure delivery of events within budget and on time
- Manage a portfolio of key client accounts
- Ensure relationships are maintained with a range of stakeholders across various industries
- Generating new business by networking and calling self generated leads
Key Skills Required:
- Proven experience in securing new business and management of an existing portfolio of clients
- Project management experience is desirable
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with the ability to engage with key stakeholders across multiple sectors
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to work in a smaller office environment
To apply please click apply or call Oliver Molinari on +61 (7) 3032 2291 for a confidential discussion.