Key Account Manager
Consultant Giuseppe Nasca
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122018-12-06 sales 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
With a rich history spanning over 73 years of operation, this organisation is well-known as a leading automotive institute. As a result of their continued growth, an incredible opportunity has arisen to join the team as an Key Account Manager in their Marketing department.
- Manage International customer accounts by building and maintaining strong relationships with customers with a sound technical and commercial understanding of product portfolio.
- Ensure market and product research is conducted and develop plans to improve the company’s competitive position and long-term growth prospects.
- Support with administration and preparation of new business quotations.
- Assist in preparation of sales forecasts, budgets and reporting for defined accounts/markets.
- Identify Business Development opportunities with existing customers or product portfolio to grow sales.
- Tertiary qualification in Business / Commerce/ Engineering or related discipline
- 2 years + experience in a commercial role, Sales, Purchasing
- Customer facing Technical / Engineering experience with commercial skills
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft suite of applications specifically Excel
- High levels of negotiation and key account management
As an Account Manager, you’re responsible for representing the organisation commercially with key customer accounts. To be suitable for this role, you will be a motivated individual who thrives on generating business opportunities and sales within established accounts.
To apply please click apply or call Giuseppe Nasca on 08 8216 3508 for a confidential discussion.