Key Account Manager - Retail
Consultant Mark Constable
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122018-12-08 sales 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
A national payment solution business is looking for a Key Account Manager who can build strong, long lasting relationships with a variety of retail partners across Melbourne and wider Victoria. The successful candidate will work independently at home and on the road, meeting with key stakeholders with a view to optimise performance. Candidates with experience across retail who are energetic, engaging and have a passion for people will really suit this type of role.
About The Role
The Key Account Manager will be responsible for managing and optimising a variety of existing accounts across Victoria. You will be responsible for:
- Identifying changes in the market to assist in the development and implementation of effective direct sales strategies
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts and associated reporting
- Exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
- Provide feedback about your visitations including, Objection Handling, Sales Service, Campaign Knowledge, Product knowledge and System Knowledge
- Conduct regular briefings to ensure the National Sales Manager and Head of Sales is updated on any changes across your accounts
- Arrange and present training for all retail partners
The role is very much focused on the candidates ability to engage. It is expected that the successful candidate will be on the road four days a week, visiting a number of clients each day to make sure they are performing to the best of their abilities whilst also nurturing relationships. You will also be expected to create a number of reports of the National Sales Manager to assess your performance.
About The Candidate
The ideal candidate will have:
- Highly developed interpersonal, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Outstanding customer service, people management and leadership skills
- Highly developed oral and written communications skills
- Effectively present information and negotiate with all levels of management including C Level
- Extremely driven, self motivated and commercial
- Strong experience in sales and account management, ideally within Retail
- Proven record of hitting and surpassing sales targets
- Ability to travel extensively
- Clean driving licence is a must.
About The Company
Our client is a well known payment plan provider with sales teams in every state with key offices in Sydney and Adelaide.
To apply please click apply or call Mark Constable on 03 8628 2113 for a confidential discussion.