NSW Account Manager
Salary Salary + Excellent commission structure
Consultant Julide Ozkose
Date posted 20 November 2018 2018-11-202018-12-20 sales 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An outstanding business that has seen exponential growth through acquisition is seeking a NSW Account Manager with strong business acumen to manage NSW accounts in the territory allocated. This is a well established top quality brand that is highly recognisable.
As the NSW Account Manager, Reporting to the State Sales Manager you will be responsible for the following:
- Increase sales through existing customers
- Develop new business relationships
- Manage accounts through weekly sales calls
- Promote products to the appropriate businesses within the industry
- Negotiate on pricing
- Liaise with internal stakeholders including the customer service team, internal sales, marketing, IT, Finance
- Work towards targets and KPI's
Required Skills and Attributes
To be a successful candidate for this opportunity, you will possess the following:
- Successful track record of sales and new business development
- Experience within a similar role with a minimum of 2 years
- Ability to work autonomously
- Must be pro active and self motivated
- Excellent communication skills is a must
- Strong B2B sales experience
For a professional career within a growing business, with exceptional leaders and training APPLY NOW.
To apply please click apply or call Julide Ozkose on 02 8836 3610 for a confidential discussion.