Technology Recruitment Manager - Financial Services
Consultant Meghan Donnithorne
Date posted 10 January 2019 2019-01-102019-02-06 recruitment-consultancy Sydney New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 100000 140000 140000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Rare role for a manger to run our technology team for our financial services portfolio. As a typically organically grown organisation, this is a rare role out to market for an experienced Team Lead aspiring to take the step into management or seasoned manager looking to develop their career with a global brand. It is an ideal set of circumstances to make a move, with the luxury of inheriting an established client portfolio and a healthy mix of senior and junior consultants.
- Accountable for profitability of the technology financial services portfolio which includes all of the banks, insurance and fin tech customers in the Sydney market.
- Manage an existing team of 4 (2 senior and 2 juniors), with potential to grow this team to 10 over the next 3 years.
- Contribute to account management of key accounts, including account manger meetings, assisting juniors with developing business, insuring process and SLA's are met and exceeded, setting up delivery models... etc.
- Assist with strategy and development of the accounts
- Increase market share in key accounts
- Contribute with personal billings, we aren't expecting you to be a top biller, but to lead by example and contribute to the profit of the team
- Assist with hiring, training and developing staff (with help from Associate Director, internal recruitment team, and our Training team)
- Represent the company brand and values at all stages
- Minimum 3-4 years recruitment experience ideally in technology
- Previous team lead or management experience
- Team orientated, not looking for any lone wolves here!
- Innate desire to deliver value to candidates, clients and your team
- Passionate about technology and about developing people.
- Previous account management experience - highly preferred
- Previous financial services recruitment experience - highly preferred
If your considering a move as a Manager, this type of role does not come up often. With the accounts and team set up, you'll have a great platform to hit the ground running, and to help develop this team to the next level. We have a supportive management team and a culture of continuously learning and developing to be the best.
We've got some ambitious plans to grow and need a talented manager to help make this happen! Have a look and reach out to have a chat if any of this sounds like a role you would enjoy.
Position is based in our beautiful Governor Phillip tower offices in Sydney CBD.
Many perks including: Surface pro, mobile allowance, paternity benefits, salary sacrificing, training, opportunities for incentive trips, extra 4 days annual leave... etc.
To apply please click apply or call Meghan Donnithorne on +61 2 8289 3141 for a confidential discussion.