Account Director - Academic Partnerships
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Babette de Wit
Date posted 14 February 2019 2019-02-142019-03-08 education-and-training Melbourne CBD Victoria AU AUD 100000 130000 130000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
Located in Melbourne CBD, this organisation specialises in providing Enrolment Management, Marketing and Learning Design Services to universities in Australia. With an enviable name in the Australian market, the organisation is looking to grow its presence with the addition of an Account Director to the team. This organisation is well-known for its amazing company culture, great office in the CBD, employee benefits scheme and learning & development. If you're a flexible individual with a great team spirit and work ethic then this could be the right organisation for you.
About the role
Reporting to the VP of University Partnerships, you will be responsible for servicing an existing portfolio of Universities in Australia. You will be the single point of contact for all operational aspects of the relationship and manage and administer all contracts with partners. You will also:
- product and course development services
- develop and maintain relationships with university partners
- work closely together with the marketing team
- lead program development for universities
- be responsible for managing multi-million dollar P&L's
Key skills and requirements
- Track record of working with academics and stakeholders on all levels
- Experience in the Education sector
- Data-driven and experience managing multi-million dollar P&L's
- Excellent time management skills and able to manage multiple projects
- 3+ years experience in a Senior Account Manager or Partnership Manager role
- Track record in meeting KPI's
- Willing to travel up to 35% of time domestically
To be successful in this role, you will be an enthusiastic senior Account Manager who is looking to advance their career with a market leading Tertiary Education Services provider. The successful candidate will earn an attractive base salary plus bonus structure whilst working for a leader in its field.
To apply please click apply or call Babette De Wit on +61 3 86282177 for a confidential discussion.