Senior Account Manager - Exhibitions & Events
Salary AUD90,000 - AUD110,000 per annum + Super
Consultant Kris Gale
Date posted 26 March 20192019-04-08 2019-04-25 sales Melbourne Victoria AU AUD 90000 110000 110000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
Based on the fringe of the Melbourne CBD, this organisation specialises in the design, project management and delivery to exhibitions and conferences across Australia. Due to continued growth and a strong market presence there is an exciting opportunity for a driven Senior Account Manager to join the team and take ownership of some top tier clients and exhibitions.
Reporting directly to the State Manager, the Senior Account Manager will be responsible for maintaining existing relationships with the highest level of service whilst continually promoting the organisations capability to potential new clients.
- Managing all existing clients with the highest level of service whilst developing new business opportunities
- Meeting with clients and key stakeholders to take a brief on the event or exhibition to ensure all requirements are being met
- Ensuring quotes and proposals are completed accurately and on time with a focus of maintaining strong profit margins
- Liaising with Account Coordinators, Project Managers and Operations personal to ensure client and exhibition requirements are met
- Developing technical expertise in new products and emerging trends in the exhibition and events space
- 5+ years experience in an Account Management role within the exhibition and events space
- A track record of maintaining and existing client base with high focus on retention
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with strong attention to detail
- Strong stakeholder and project management skills coupled with an engaging sales personality
- Must have strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel and Outlook
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven Senior Account Manager to join a national organisation in a period of growth. The successful candidate will be rewarded with a generous salary package and an ongoing training and support from senior business leaders. The organisation boasts a market leading service coupled with a strong team orientated culture that has delivered year on year success.
To apply please click apply or call Kris Gale on 03 8628 2259 for a confidential discussion.