Business Development Manager - Insurance
Salary AUD90,000 - AUD100,000 per annum + Package
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Kris Gale
Date posted 15 April 20192019-04-15 2019-05-15 sales Melbourne CBD Victoria AU AUD 90000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
With HQ based in New Zealand, this subsidiary of a NZX listed organisation specialises in a technology solution that improves accuracy to the online quoting systems across the insurance markets of Australia.
Due to continued growth, there is an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager to maintain existing relationships while developing new business opportunities. Reporting to the General Manager Australia, this is an outstanding opportunity to showcase your relationship and business development skills across the insurance sectors of Melbourne.
- Working independently and closely with the General Manager to meet and exceed sales targets
- Developing new business opportunities by providing solution-based services
- Creating proposals and presentations for various levels of corporate stakeholders
- Following up on enquiries to facilitate the qualification of client leads
- Supporting innovative campaigns to generate new sales leads and generate revenue
- Proven experience in account management and new business acquisition
- 5+ years business to business sales and account management in either insurance, technology, banking or recruitment
- The ability to communicate professionally and present to internal and external clients
- Strong negotiation and decision-making skills coupled with high levels of customer focused service
- High levels of commercial acumen demonstrating sound levels of trust and rapport building
This is an exciting opportunity to join a multinational organisation going through an exciting growth period. With a strong leader in place, the company is in an enviable position to build on their market leading presence. The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary package, commissions and ongoing product training for the technology focused solution.
To apply please click apply or call Kris Gale on 03 8628 2259 for a confidential discussion.